Asian Stir Fry Style Riced Cauliflower
Our Asian Stir Fry Style Riced Cauliflower will satisfy your taste buds and give you an extra serving of healthy veggies. We’ve created the rich, savory flavors of Asian-style cooking without all the carbs that come with traditional rice.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 3g
Incl: 1g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Asian Stir Fry Style Riced Cauliflower, from Hanover Foods, is an amazing carb friendly ingredient alternative to grain rice and pasta. Commonly used for gluten free pizza crust, mashed sides, sauces and soups, riced cauliflower is cleverly finding its way to the top of the ingredients list! It is conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. Spice up your sides tonight!
It comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. Our Asian Stir Fry Style Riced Cauliflower is fat free and cholesterol free. When your craving Chinese take-out but want to stay on a healthy path just head to your freezer. Its a great vegetarian option alone or add a scrambled egg for some extra protein. Similarly, you can add cooked chicken, beef, or shrimp then top with sliced green onions and you’ve made a healthy full filling meal. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Asian Stir Fry Style Riced Cauliflower bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Asian Stir Fry Style Riced Cauliflower bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.