Bell Pepper Strips
Hanover Tri Color Bell Pepper Strips are a healthy addition to your diet. Hanover Foods Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 1g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Bell Pepper Strips, from Hanover Foods, are premium Tri-Color Bell Pepper Strips. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Hanover Tri-Color Bell Pepper Strips are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. They are perfect to use in soup, stew or casseroles. For example add them to your favorite chili recipe. Additionally, you can combine them with cooked sliced chicken or beef and fajita seasoning to make quick and tasty fajitas. Instead of slicing peppers yourself save time and use them in recipes that call for sliced peppers. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Tri-Color Bell Pepper Strips. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Tri-Color Bell Pepper Strips bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Tri-Color Bell Pepper Strips bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. Season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 160°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.