Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower
Hanover Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower, beyond a simple side, this product is an amazing carb friendly ingredient alternative to grain rice and pasta. Commonly used for gluten free pizza crust, mashed sides, sauces and soups, riced cauliflower is cleverly finding its way to the top of the ingredients list!
Total Fat: 0.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower, from Hanover Foods, is an amazing carb friendly ingredient alternative to grain rice and pasta. Commonly used for gluten free pizza crust, mashed sides, sauces and soups, riced cauliflower is cleverly finding its way to the top of the ingredients list! It is conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. Spice up your sides tonight!
Hanover Riced Cauliflower comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. It is cholesterol free and low fat. Our Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower is a delicious side for your next Mexican inspired dinner, like fajitas or burritos. Additionally, you can use it to create many low carb meals. For instance it compliments chicken, beef, or seafood perfectly. You can also use it as your base for a low carb burrito bowl. Fill Bibb lettuce with our Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower and your protein of choice, and you have a perfect low carb lunch to go! Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.