Garlic & Parmesan Riced Cauliflower
Garlic & Parmesan Riced Cauliflower, from Hanover Foods, is an amazing carb friendly ingredient alternative to grain rice and pasta. Commonly used for gluten free pizza crust, mashed sides, sauces and soups, riced cauliflower is cleverly finding its way to the top of the ingredients list! Additionally, it is conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. Spice up your sides tonight!
Hanover Riced Cauliflower comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. It is low carb, low cholesterol, and low fat. The Garlic & Parmesan combination creates a bold flavor which make this a wonderful stand alone dish. You can also easily add your protein of choice. It pairs perfectly with grilled chicken or fish. Serve it with some spicy Italian sausage at your next gathering to create a unforgettable taste sensation. To create a complete vegetarian meal in minutes add some sautéed zucchini, onions and bell peppers. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Garlic & Parmesan Riced Cauliflower bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Garlic & Parmesan Riced Cauliflower bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Garlic & Parmesan Riced Cauliflower, beyond a simple side, this product is an amazing carb friendly ingredient alternative to grain rice and pasta. Commonly used for gluten free pizza crust, mashed sides, sauces and soups, riced cauliflower is cleverly finding its way to the top of the ingredients list!
Total Fat: 2.5g
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 5g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0.2mcg