Hanover Organics Petite Brussels Sprouts
Hanover Organics Petite Brussels Sprouts are picked at prime freshness and individually quick frozen to ensures consistent quality, freshness and texture. They can be prepared in a variety of ways to create quality sides. The tender sweetness of our petite brussels sprouts will delight your taste buds.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 3g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Hanover Organics Petite Brussels Sprouts are ready to heat, serve and enjoy! Building upon nearly 100 years of experience, Hanover Foods is getting back to its roots with Organics! Unique and nutritious vegetable varieties conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes or your own inspired recipes. Therefore, you will feel good about what you and your family are eating!
Make your next meal delicious and nutritious with Hanover Organics Petite Brussels Sprouts. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. A serving of Hanover Organics Petite Brussels Sprouts has only 35 calories. Therefore, you can easily factor them into your diet plan. They’re free from fat and cholesterol and also a good source of Vitamin C. In addition, tender sweetness of our petite brussels sprouts will delight your taste buds. Hanover Foods is committed to providing clean, healthy options with the time saving convenience you need. Our Organics Petite Brussels Sprouts is picked when it is perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our brussels sprouts .
1. Place Hanover Organics Petite Brussels Sprouts bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. Remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Organics Petite Broccoli Florets bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.