Hanover Organics Petite Green Beans
Hanover Organics Petite Green Beans are picked at prime freshness and individually quick frozen to ensures consistent quality, freshness and texture. It can be prepared in a variety of ways to create quality sides. With our Organics Collection you will feel good about what you and your family are eating! The Steam-in-Bag packaging makes it very easy to heat and serve.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Hanover Organics Petite Green Beans are ready to heat, serve and enjoy! Building upon nearly 100 years of experience, Hanover Foods is getting back to its roots with Organics! Unique and nutritious vegetable varieties conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes or your own inspired recipes. Therefore, you will feel good about what you and your family are eating!
Make your next meal delicious and nutritious with Hanover Organics Petite Green Beans. It comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. Our Petite Green Beans are naturally free of fat, sodium and cholesterol. Hanover Petite Green Beans are the perfect size to create a delicious side dish. To add a achieve a different texture try thawing and then heating in a skillet with your favorite spices to serve at your next dinner party. They are also wonderful in baked casseroles. Our green beans are picked at peak ripeness and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our green beans.
1. Place Hanover Organics Petite Green Beans bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Organics Petite Green Beans bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.