Hanover Organics Petite Peas
Hanover Organics Petite Peas are picked at prime freshness and individually quick frozen to ensures consistent quality, freshness and texture. They can be prepared in a variety of ways to create quality sides. The tender sweetness of our petite peas sprouts will delight your taste buds. Delicate sweet flavor in each spoon full!
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 4g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Hanover Organics Petite Peas are ready to heat, serve and enjoy! Building upon nearly 100 years of experience, Hanover Foods is getting back to its roots with Organics! Unique and nutritious vegetable varieties conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes or your own inspired recipes. Therefore, you will feel good about what you and your family are eating!
They comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. Our Petite Peas are naturally free of fat and cholesterol. They are a good source of Vitamin C and low in sodium. Hanover Petite Peas have a tender skin and a sweet delicate flavor. They are a delicious side dish steamed and served. Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese for a simple special touch. Additionally, their creamy texture makes them a great start to making a batch of Peas Soup or added to vegetable soup. Our petite peas are picked at peak ripeness and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Organic Petite Peas.
1. Place Hanover Organics Petite peas bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Organics Petite peas bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.