Hanover Organics Sweet Potatoes
Hanover Organics Sweet Potatoes are ready to heat, serve and enjoy! Building upon nearly 100 years of experience, Hanover Foods is getting back to its roots with Organics! Unique and nutritious vegetable varieties conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes or your own inspired recipes. Therefore, you will feel good about what you and your family are eating!
They comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. Our Sweet Potatoes are naturally free of fat and cholesterol. They are a good source of Vitamin A and low in sodium. A delicious side dish steamed and served. Equally, our frozen Organic Sweet Potatoes can be used in many of your favorite sweet potato recipes to save time peeling, cutting and cooking. Perfect for a casseroles, soups and frittatas. In addition, you can satisfy your sweet tooth by using them to create Sweet Potato Cupcakes or Sweet Potato Pie. Simply roast them by adding a little olive oil and baking them on a cookie sheet. Add them to your smoothie for some extra nutrients. Stock up today!
Our Sweet Potatoes are picked at peak ripeness and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Organic Sweet Potatoes.
1. Place Hanover Organics Sweet Potatoes bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Organics Sweet Potatoes bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Hanover Organics Sweet Potatoes are a good source of Vitamin A and low in sodium. They’re a delicious side dish steamed and served. Also they can be used in many of your favorite sweet potato recipes to save time peeling, cutting and cooking. Stock up today!
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 24g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: <1g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg