Hanover Organics White & Yellow Corn
Hanover Organics White & Yellow Corn is picked at prime freshness and individually quick frozen to ensures consistent quality, freshness and texture. It can be prepared in a variety of ways to create quality sides. With our Organics Collection you will feel good about what you and your family are eating! The Steam-in-Bag packaging makes it very easy to heat and serve.
Total Fat: 0.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 1g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Hanover Organics White & Yellow Corn is ready to heat, serve and enjoy! Building upon nearly 100 years of experience, Hanover Foods is getting back to its roots with Organics! Unique and nutritious vegetable varieties conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes or your own inspired recipes. Therefore, you will feel good about what you and your family are eating!
Make your next meal delicious and nutritious with Hanover Organics White & Yellow Corn. It comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. Our White & Yellow Corn is naturally low in fat, sodium and cholesterol. Your family will love every bite of our White and Yellow corn. It has no added sugar so the natural sweetness of our corn can shine through. It can certainly stand alone as a favorite side with any meal or add it to your next soup or stew for some additional sweet flavor. Our corn is picked at peak ripeness and each kernel is individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our corn.
1. Place Hanover Organics White & Yellow Corn bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. Remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Organics White & Yellow Corn bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.