Mediterranean Style Riced Cauliflower
Mediterranean Style Riced Cauliflower, from Hanover Foods, is an amazing carb friendly ingredient alternative to grain rice and pasta. Commonly used for gluten free pizza crust, mashed sides, sauces and soups, riced cauliflower is cleverly finding its way to the top of the ingredients list! Additionally, it is conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. Spice up your sides tonight!
Hanover Riced Cauliflower comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. It is low carb, low cholesterol, and low fat. A healthy addition to your diet packed with flavor. Our Mediterranean Style Riced Cauliflower gives you a perfect side to complete any meal. The flavors pairs exceptionally well with a citrusy fish or chicken main course. It’s also a great base for a vegetarian meal. Combine the Mediterranean Style Riced Cauliflower with some humus, top with feta cheese and sliced green onions. A culinary masterpiece in minutes! Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Garlic & Herb Riced Cauliflower bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of Hanover Garlic & Herb Riced Cauliflower bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minute. Drain; season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Mediterranean Style Riced Cauliflower, beyond a simple side, this product is an amazing carb friendly ingredient alternative to grain rice and pasta. Commonly used for gluten free pizza crust, mashed sides, sauces and soups, riced cauliflower is cleverly finding its way to the top of the ingredients list!
Total Fat: 2.5g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 3g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg