Mexican-Style Street Corn
Hanover Mexican-Style Street Corn, is part of the Green Line Collection. Convenient, tasty and quick! Packed full of flavor and seasoned just right! Unique and nutritious seasoned vegetables conveniently packed for quick Steam-in-bag side dishes. You will feel good about what you and your family are eating! Our Mexican-Style Street Corn will pair perfectly with your next Mexican themed dinner or add a flare to any meal.
Total Fat: 3.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 3g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Mexican-Style Street Corn, is part of our Seasoned Green Line Collection. Convenient, tasty and quick! Packed full of flavor and seasoned just right! Unique and nutritious seasoned vegetables conveniently packed for quick Steam-in-bag side dishes. You will feel good about what you and your family are eating! Hanover Mexican-Style Street Corn is a perfect side dish for your next gathering also.
Our corn comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. Our Super Sweet Corn is naturally low in sugar however each crisp, plump, whole kernel is bursting with sweetness. We perfectly seasoned our corn with a delicious blend of savory flavors to create an amazing Mexican-Style side dish. The combination of spices added to our corn is perfect for a summer cookout and weeknight dinners. Our corn is picked when it is perfectly ripe and each kernel is individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. Hanover foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Mexican-Style Street Corn bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish, stir, and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Mexican-Style Street Corn bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Add 2 tablespoons of water.
2. Cook over medium to medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, remember to stir the corn continuously during the cooking process.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that season to taste and enjoy.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.