Purple Line Chopped Spinach
Hanover Purple Line Chopped Spinach is a healthy addition to your diet. It is vitamin rich making it easy to add extra nutrients to your daily life. Simply add to your pot of soup, a baked pasta dish, or a egg casserole. It comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. It is Low Fat, Low Carb, and Low Cholesterol. You can serve it as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 0g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Purple Line Chopped Spinach, from Hanover Foods, is full of nutrients and vitamins. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our chopped spinach it picked when it is perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover Chopped Spinach is conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. Also it is great to add to main dishes like soup, baked pasta dishes or egg casseroles to add nutrients and color to your next meal. Try it in this delicious Cheddar Spinach Pancakes recipe! There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our chopped spinach. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Purple Line Chopped Spinach bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Purple Line Chopped Spinach bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that drain and season the chopped spinach to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.