Purple Line Cut Green Beans
Hanover Purple Line Cut Green Beans are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. They’re free from fat, sodium and cholesterol. There are also no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our cut beans. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Purple Line Cut Green Beans, from Hanover Foods, is a good source of Vitamin C. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our green beans are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover Purple Line Cut Green Beans are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. A serving of Cut Green Beans have only 35 calories. Therefore, you can easily factor them into your diet plan. They’re free from fat and cholesterol and low in carbs. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. Since it is an ideal size you can also add to your favorite soup and casserole recipes. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our green beans. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Purple Line Cut Green Beans bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Purple Line Cut Green Beans bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.