Purple Line Mixed Vegetables
Hanover Purple Line Mixed Vegetables is a combination of carrots, corn, green beans, peas, and baby lima beans. These classic vegetables compliment the flavors of each other to create a delicious side dish. Each vegetable is picked when it is perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. They’re free from fat and cholesterol. There are also no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our mixed vegetables. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 3g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Purple Line Mixed Vegetables, from Hanover Foods, is a combination of carrots, corn, green beans, peas, and baby lima beans. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our vegetables are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover Purple Line Mixed Vegetables are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. You can also add this classic mix of vegetables to your favorite casseroles or soups. The combination of flavors from these classic vegetables will be a favorite addition to many culinary creations. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. Also there are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our mixed vegetables. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Purple Line Mixed Vegetables bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Purple Line Mixed Vegetables bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.