Purple Line Super Sweet Corn
Hanover Purple Line Super Sweet Corn is picked at peak ripeness and each kernel is individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. It’s sodium and cholesterol free. There are also no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Super Sweet Corn. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Total Fat: 0.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 18g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Purple Line Super Sweet Corn, from Hanover Foods, is sodium and cholesterol free. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our corn is picked when it is perfectly ripe and each kernel individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Purple Line Super Sweet Corn is conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. Our corn comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. Our Super Sweet Corn is naturally low in sugar however each crisp, plump, whole kernel is bursting with sweetness. It is a delicious and healthy side to any meal. It is also great to use in soups, stews and casseroles. Hanover foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Purple Line Super Sweet Corn bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Purple Line Super Sweet Corn bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that drain the corn and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.