Purple Line Sweet Peas
Hanover Purple Line Sweet Peas are a a healthy addition to your diet. Our sweet peas are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. It is Low Fat, Low Sodium, and Low Cholesterol. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Total Sugars: 4g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Purple Line Sweet Peas, from Hanover Foods, is a good source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our sweet peas are picked when they are perfectly ripe and each peas is individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Purple Line Sweet Peas are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. These versatile veggies make a tasty side to almost any main dish. In addition our Sweet Peas can be used to create a wonderful soup, stew or casserole. They’re free from fat and cholesterol and are low in sodium, too. Sweet Peas are a good source of fiber, which promotes digestive regularity and keeps you feeling fuller for longer. They’re rich in the antioxidant vitamin C. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Sweet Peas. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Purple Line Sweet Pea bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Purple Line Sweet Pea bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.