Ranch Flavored Cauliflower Florets
Hanover Ranch Flavored Cauliflower Florets, is part of the Green Line Collection. Convenient, tasty and quick! Packed full of flavor and seasoned just right! Unique and nutritious seasoned vegetables conveniently packed for quick Steam-in-bag side dishes. You will feel good about what you and your family are eating!
Total Fat: 3.5g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Ranch Flavored Cauliflower Florets, from Hanover Foods, is part of our Seasoned Green Line Collection. Convenient, tasty and quick! Packed full of flavor and seasoned just right! Unique and nutritious seasoned vegetables conveniently packed for quick Steam-in-bag side dishes. You will feel good about what you and your family are eating! The delicious flavor makes these seasoned cauliflower florets perfect for your next gathering and convenient enough for your weeknight meals.
Our Ranch Flavored Cauliflower Florets comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. The cauliflower florets are perfectly seasoned to create the delicious side that is sure to satisfy. It will pair well with any meal and be a favorite of even your pickiest eater. Our cauliflower florets are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. Hanover foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Ranch Flavored Cauliflower Florets bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Ranch Flavored Cauliflower Florets bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 3/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir the cauliflower occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.