Silver Line Blackeye Peas
Silver Line Blackeye Peas, from Hanover Foods, are a good source of protein and fiber. They are precooked and frozen, offering you the convenience of not having to soak them. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition.
Hanover Silver Line Blackeye Peas have a soft texture and a unique flavor. They are delicious as a side dish on their own. However, they can be seasoned in a variety of ways to make them versatile. A common way to enhance their flavor is to cook them with onion, garlic and bell peppers. The blackeye peas will hold their shape well when cooked low and slow also. Try adding them to a crockpot with ham and you will not be disappointed! There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Blackeye Peas. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Silver Line Blackeye Peas bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Silver Line Blackeye Peas bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1- 2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Hanover Silver Line Blackeye Peas are a good source of protein and fiber. They are pre-cooked so you do not have to soak them. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. They are Low Fat, Low Sodium, and Low Cholesterol. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal. They hold their shape well also making them a healthy and tasty addition to stews.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 13g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Total Sugars: 0g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg