Silver Line Breaded Cut Okra
Hanover Silver Line Breaded Cut Okra is a tasty and convenient side. Our premium Okra is picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. The breading adds an extra layer of crispiness. It is also a great appetizer, served with your favorite dipping sauces. It can also be a quick snack or topping for your next salad. No matter how you choose to eat it you will not be disappointed.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Silver Line Breaded Cut Okra, from Hanover Foods, is premium cut okra with a crisp breading. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our okra is picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Silver Line Breaded Cut Okra is a delicious easy side. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. It is also a great quick snack full of flavor and texture. You will quickly discover many uses for our breaded cut okra. It can be served as an appetizer accompanied with your favorite dipping sauces. It is also a delicious topping for salads, a tasty, crunchy and tender addition. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Preheat your preferred vegetable oil to 375°F. Do not over heat oil. Place desired amount of frozen Silver Line Breaded Cut Okra into fryer basket.
2. Carefully submerge basket into hot oil and fry for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Remove Okra from oil and let drain. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Place a sufficient amount of vegetable oil in skillet, enough to cover the bottom. Preheat over medium heat to 350°F and maintain temperature. Do not over heat oil.
2. Carefully place frozen Silver Line Breaded Cut Okra in hot oil. Rotate okra several times with a spatula and cook until golden brown. Carefully remove with slotted spoon or tongs. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.