Silver Line Collard Greens
Hanover Silver Line Collard Greens are a premium vegetable and a good source of Vitamin A. Our Collard Greens are low in sugar, low carb and a low calorie option. They comes frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat it. You can serve it as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Total Fat: 0.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 5g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 0g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Silver Line Collard Greens, from Hanover Foods, are premium Collard Greens rich in Vitamin A. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our collared greens are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover Silver Line Collard Greens are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. Additionally, a serving of Hanover Silver Line Collard Greens has only 30 calories. Therefore, you can easily factor them into your diet plan. They’re low carb, low fat and low cholesterol. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Collard Greens. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Silver Line Collard Greens bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Silver Line Collard Greens bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1- 2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.