Silver Line Cut Kale
Silver Line Cut Kale is a healthy side with any meal. It is also a great addition to your soups, stews, and casseroles. Our kale is picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. It is low fat, low carb, and low cholesterol. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Silver Line Cut Kale
Silver Line Cut Kale, from Hanover Foods, is premium kale rich in Vitamin A. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our kale is picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover Silver Line Cut Kale are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. Our kale has a delicious rich flavor. It is an extremely healthy side for any protein of your choice. It is a great addition to pasta recipes and used as a pizza topping. A serving of Hanover Silver Line Cut Kale has only 25 calories. Therefore, you can easily factor it into your diet plan. Our Cut Kale has no fat, no cholesterol, and no sugars. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Cut Kale. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Silver Line Cut Kale bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Silver Line Cut Kale bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
Serving Size: 1 cup (85g)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 0g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg