Silver Line Cut Okra
Hanover Silver Line Cut Okra is a healthy side with any meal. It is also a great addition to your gumbo and stews. Our okra is picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. It is low fat, low sodium, and low cholesterol. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Silver Line Cut Okra, from Hanover Foods, are premium cut okra rich in nutritional benefits. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our okra is picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Silver Line Cut Okra is a great addition to your gumbos and stews. You can also pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. A serving of Hanover Silver Line Cut Okra has only 25 calories. Therefore, you can easily factor them into your diet plan. They’re free from fat and cholesterol and also low in carbs. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Cut Okra. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Silver Line Cut Okra bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Silver Line Cut Okra bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.