Silver Line Green and Red Peppers with Onion Strips
Silver Line Green and Red Peppers with Onion Strips, from Hanover Foods, are premium vegetables rich in Vitamin A and C. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our vegetables are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover Silver Line Green and Red Peppers with Onion Strips are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. Just add strips of cooked boneless chicken breast or beef strips for a quick and tasty traditional southwestern dish. The convenience of pre-cut green and red peppers with onions strips reduces prep time. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Green and Red Peppers with Onion Strips. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Silver Line Green and Red Peppers with Onion Strips bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Silver Line Green and Red Peppers with Onion Strips bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Hanover Silver Line Green and Red Peppers with Onion Strips are pre-cut to reduce prep time. They are a nutritious addition to many meals. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. They are a great addition to your morning eggs to create a delicious omelet. Add them to your favorite proteins and rice to make a quick and healthy bowl. It is also a convenient soup addition. Stock up today!
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 3g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg