Silver Line Italian Green Beans
Silver Line Italian Green Beans, from Hanover Foods, are premium Italian Green Beans providing many key nutrients. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our Italian Green Beans are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Hanover Silver Line Italian Green Beans are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. They are flatter and wider than other green beans with a mild, sweet flavor. They’re free from fat and cholesterol and also low in carbs. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Italian Green Beans. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Silver Line Italian Green Beans bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Silver Line Italian Green Beans bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Hanover Silver Line Italian Green Beans are a healthy side with any meal. Our Italian green beans are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. It is low fat, low sodium, and low cholesterol. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg