Silver Line Southwestern Style Blend
Silver Line Southwestern Style Blend, from Hanover Foods, is a combination of premium corn, black beans, onions, green peppers, and red peppers. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our okra is picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture.
Silver Line Southwestern Style Blend is a great addition to your gumbos and stews. You can also pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. It is also the perfect combination to create a delicious quick southwestern style soup. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Southwestern Style Blend. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Silver Line Southwestern Style Blend bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Silver Line Southwestern Style Blend bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minute. After that drain and season to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.
Hanover Silver Line Southwestern Style Blend is a healthy side with any meal. It is low fat and a good source of fiber. Our vegetables are picked when they are perfectly ripe and individually quick frozen to ensure consistent quality, freshness and texture. They come frozen to stay fresh until you’re ready to eat them. You can serve them as a delicious and healthy choice to complete any meal.
Total Fat: 0.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 16g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg