Spinach Artichoke Veggie Dip
Spinach Artichoke Veggie Dip, from Hanover Food, is a vegetable based, delicious and convenient appetizer. It is made from real vegetables, has real flavor, and real taste. It is tasty on assorted veggies, tortilla chips or crackers. Snacking has never tasted so good! Bring a dip to the party everyone will love.
Total Fat: 3.5g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 1g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Spinach Artichoke Veggie Dip, from Hanover Foods, is a vegetable based, delicious and convenient appetizer. It is made from real vegetables, has real flavor, and real taste. Spinach Artichoke Veggie Dip is packaged in a tray that it can be heated in. It is low cholesterol, low carb and low sugar. Additionally, there are only 25 calories in each serving. Making it easy to fit into any diet plan. Quilt free snacking!
It is tasty on assorted veggies like cucumbers and carrots. I can also be enjoyed with your favorite crackers or pieces of bread. Spinach Artichoke Veggie Dip is a great appetizer for any gathering or a quick after school snack. Hanover foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades. Snacking has never been so good!
1. Remove tray from outer carton. Pull back or slit film to vent and place tray on microwave safe plate to heat.
2. Cook on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully pull back film and stir. Then cook on high for 2 minutes.
4. After cooking, let stand in microwave for 1 – 2 minutes.
5. Carefully remove plate with tray from oven. After that remove the cover and stir the Spinach Artichoke Veggie Dip before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove tray from outer carton. Cut film cover to vent.
3. Place tray on baking sheet on center rack in oven.
4. Cook for 40 – 45 minutes.
5. Carefully remove baking sheet with tray. Let stand 1 – 2 minutes. After that remove the cover and stir the Spinach Artichoke Veggie Dip before serving.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165° F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions. Keep frozen until ready to use.