Vegetable of the Day
Hanover Vegetable of the Day is a mix of broccoli, cauliflower, yellow squash, zucchini, and carrots. These premium vegetables compliment the flavors each other to create a delicious side dish. Hanover Foods Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Sugars: 2g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Vegetable of the Day, from Hanover Foods, is a combination of premium broccoli, cauliflower, yellow squash, zucchini, and carrots. At Hanover Foods, we farm using sustainable methods. Quality has always been our first priority and after nearly 100 years, it is our earth-friendly farming practices and control of our crops that sets us apart from our competition. Our Gold Line vegetables are “Guest Quality” vegetables. These selected varieties are the premium pick which truly add a distinctive touch to any table. Each vegetable is unique with a delicate, delicious taste. The Gold Line…fit for you and your guests.
Hanover Vegetable of the Day are conveniently packed for quick Steam-In-Bag side dishes. The combination of the five premium vegetables create a delicious flavor. You can pair it together with any meal. For instance, pasta, meats and fish. The premium quality makes this the perfect side for your next dinner party. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no preservatives added to our Vegetable of the Day. Hanover Foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family. While maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place Hanover Vegetable of the Day bag this side up in microwave. Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes. Bag will inflate and vent.
2. Let stand 1 minute. After that remove carefully and cut open where indicated.
3. Pour into serving dish and above all enjoy!
Stove Top Cooking Directions:
1. Empty contents of the Hanover Vegetable of the Day bag into a 2-quart saucepan. Then add 1/4 cup water.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 54to 6 minutes, remember to stir occasionally.
3. Let stand for 2 minute. After that season the vegetable of the day to taste.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions and heat to a temperature of 165°F. Promptly refrigerate unused portions.