Black Bean Sliders
Go ahead and "slide" into new options to put on your plate, and check out these cool sliders!
- Food Processor/ Blender
- Medium Bowl
- In a food processor/blender add all of the ingredients except the bread crumbs and oil. Blend ingredients until almost smooth. Leave a little texture to the mixture.
- Once combined add 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs. Mix and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl add the remaining 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Scoop your black bean mixture and form into a patty coating with the additional bread crumbs.
- Add oil to a hot skillet and fry your patties.
- Place in mini buns and top as you would a beef slider. Suggestions: cheese, sliced tomato, spicy sprouts etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!