Broccoli Pizza Crust
Want to spice up your pizza crust, and maybe even, make it a bit healthier? Try our unique pizza crust!
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2-10.5 oz Hanover Foods Riced Broccoli cooked according to package directions
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil; set aside.
- Place the Riced Broccoli into a large mixing bowl and allow to cool (cool enough to mix by hand).
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Spread the mixture to about a 1/2” thick and shape into a pizza crust. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with your favorite fixings and bake an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!