You've seen it, and probably got it at the deli, but have you ever made it? Try our very our version of it!
- Deep Skillet
- ¼ lb Bacon (4 slices)
- 2-40 oz Hanover Foods Frozen Broccoli thawed
- 1 Red Onion
- ¾ cup Raisins
- ¾ cup Almonds sliced
- 1 cup Mayo
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Cook bacon in a deep skillet until brown. Cool and crumble.
- Cut broccoli and onion into small bite-sized pieces. Mix in bacon, raisins, and almonds.
- Mix together the mayo, sugar, and vinegar until smooth. Stir into salad and chill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!