Cauliflower Pizza Crust
If you're really looking to get creative with your pizza crust then look no further, we got you covered!
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet or Pizza Pan
- 2-10.5 oz Hanover Riced Cauliflower
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup Almond or Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 400 F°
- Microwave the 2 bags of Hanover Riced Cauliflower, 1 bag at a time per the directions
- Place all the Hanover Riced Cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and allow to cool (cool enough to mix by hand)
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix very well
- On a lightly oiled cookie sheet or pizza pan spread the mixture to about a ¼” thick
- Bake your pizza crust for 12-15 minutes till firmed and golden brown
- Remove from the oven and top with your favorite fixings and bake an addition 10 minutes till the cheese is all bubbly (can also be set a side to use later).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!