Cauliflower Pizza Crust
If you're really looking to get creative with your pizza crust then look no further, we got you covered! Cauliflower Pizza Crust comes out crispy, were you can hold the slice. Using frozen cauliflower or cauliflower rice to make it, this tasty, low carb meal is something the family is sure to enjoy in a healthy way.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet or Pizza Pan
- 2-10.5 oz Hanover Riced Cauliflower
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup Almond or Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 400 F°
- Microwave the 2 bags of Hanover Riced Cauliflower, 1 bag at a time per the directions
- Place all the Hanover Riced Cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and allow to cool (cool enough to mix by hand)
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix very well
- On a lightly oiled cookie sheet or pizza pan spread the mixture to about a ¼” thick
- Bake your pizza crust for 12-15 minutes till firmed and golden brown
- Remove from the oven and top with your favorite fixings and bake an addition 10 minutes till the cheese is all bubbly (can also be set a side to use later).
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 13gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 327mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 327mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 475IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!