Cauliflower Rice Pudding
Want an even lighter dessert? Try this rice pudding!Chock full of fiber, potassium, and vitamins, this is a dessert you can feel good about. Have you tried cauliflower "rice" yet? This super trendy dish is showing up all over Pinterest and Instagram, and since we are big fans of dessert here at Hanover Foods, we decided to take it to the next level with our cauliflower "rice" pudding.
- Sauce Pan
- 2 cups Hanover Foods Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Egg Whites
- Combine 1 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower with almond milk to a sauce pan, turn to medium heat and add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower until you get desired consistency (you may not use it all).
- Turn flame to low and stir constantly until thickened (about 4-5 minutes).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Calories: 419kcalCarbohydrates: 89gProtein: 14gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 523mgPotassium: 1056mgFiber: 10gSugar: 73gVitamin C: 154mgCalcium: 431mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!