Cauliflower & Wild Rice Pilaf
Try this amazing, diverse recipe of two fantastic ingredients, cauliflower AND wild rice!
- Small Sauce Pan
- 2 tbsp Lightly Salted Butter
- 2 Bay Leaf
- 2 oz Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 10.5 oz Hanover Riced Cauliflower
- 10 oz Instant or Minute Wild Rice
- Place the butter and bay leaves into a small sauce pan
- When the butter foams up add the broth
- Bring the broth to a boil add the cauliflower and bring back to a boil
- Add the wild rice stir until very hot season and serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!