Cheddar Spinach Pancakes
Quick and easy to make, these pancakes are scrumptious as a main course, side dish or even brunch. Not to mention are a fantastic way of serving spinach to your toddler.
- Medium Bowl
- Large Skillet
- 2-10.5 oz Hanover Foods Mashed Cauliflower Ranch cooked according to package directions
- 10 oz Hanover Foods Chopped Spinach cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3 Green Onions Chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Combine Mashed Cauliflower, Chopped Spinach, flour, cheese, egg and green onion into medium bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook pancakes (¼ cups mixture per pancake) until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve pancakes with sour cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!