For all the soupies out there, ever make some homemade soup? We all know homemade is best, so why not try to make some?
- 3-Quart Heavy Saucepan
- Combine margarine, onions and celery in a 3-quart heavy saucepan; sauté until tender.
- Add potatoes, chicken broth and seasonings. Simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add sweet corn and cook an additional 3 minutes. Combine flour with milk and stir until smooth.
- Add mixture to vegetables and heat until chowder thickens, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!