Want a unique side dish for the family to try? Or just feeling a little adventurous today? Try this delicious recipe!
- Nonstick Skillet
- 1 Slice of Bacon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Sweet Onion chopped
- 2 cups Hanover Foods Corn frozen or canned
- 16 oz Hanover Foods Shelled Edamame thawed
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ cup Hanover Foods Canned Tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup Hanover Foods Frozen Peppers chopped
- 3 tbsp Basil torn
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings in pan; coarsely chop bacon.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Melt butter in drippings in pan. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corn ; sauté or until lightly charred. Add edamame, and sauté, stirring occasionally. Stir in vinegar and next 5 ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with bacon and basil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment