Four Bean Chili Nachos
Wanna try something simple, yet fun? Try out this Four Bean Chili Nacho recipe! Whether it be for the big game or part of dinner it's sure to make your guest and the kids happy.
- Crock Pot
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Add chili powder and garlic powder. Once browned, drain the ground beef and set to the side.
- Chop one onion and sauté in oil.
- Chop the garlic, add to the onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add ground beef, onions, garlic, salsa and tomato sauce to the crock pot. Add the beans to the crock pot and stir.
- Heat on high in crock pot for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips. Top with nacho cheese, diced tomato, red onion and jalapeños. Finish it off with green onions and sour cream
Calories: 811kcalCarbohydrates: 94gProtein: 50gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 2643mgPotassium: 2577mgFiber: 30gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 1451IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 271mgIron: 12mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!