Green Pea Parsley Hummus
Green Pea and Parsley Hummus
For a fresh take on the traditional party dip, swap out your chickpeas and make this green pea hummus instead. We recommend serving this light and refreshing dip with fresh veggies or pita chips.
- food processor
- 1 1/3 cups thawed frozen Hanover Sweet Peas
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Place peas, parsley, tahini, warm water, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic in a mini food processor; process until smooth.
- Blend in more water, 1 Tbsp. at a time, if hummus is too thick
- Serve with raw vegetables
Photo: Jennifer Causey
Serving: 0.25cupCalories: 139kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 4gFat: 11.5gSaturated Fat: 1.6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3.9gMonounsaturated Fat: 5.5gSodium: 212mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment