Green Bean Casserole
The can't-be-skipped holiday veggie side can be made any time of year! Use Hanover Foods Green Beans for a quality, tasty dish every time.
- oven safe casserole dish
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 12oz bags Hanover Gold Line Petite Whole Green Beans
- 2 10.5 oz cans Hanover Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic flakes
- 2 tsp dry ranch dressing mix
- onion crisp
- Mix soup and dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the green beans, stir to coat.
- Level the beans out into a lightly greased, oven safe casserole dish. Put into a 425 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- At the 20 minute mark add onion crisps on top of your casserole.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!