Old Fashion Ham & Bean Soup
It was fantastic back then, it's still fantastic, and even better because it's home made by you!
- Crock Pot
- 40.5 oz Hanover Foods Great Northern Beans
- 3 lb Ham with Bone
- 2 qt Water
- ½ cup Celery diced
- ½ cup Carrots diced
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Cook ham in crock pot for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat from bone and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add celery and carrots to broth; simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add ham, beans, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!