Quick N' Easy Chili
Do you want something that is a convenience, but also want quality at the same time? Are you a chili fan? If yes, then you need to check this hearty yet easy to do recipe your family is sure to love!
- Heavy Saucepan
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2-15.5 oz Hanover Foods Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 3-8 oz Cans of Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Onion Chopped
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic Finely Minced
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- Brown ground beef in a heavy saucepan, drain.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Calories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 21gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 242mgPotassium: 491mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 389IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!