Roasted Garbanzo Beans
It really is a classic, why not try it Hanover Foods style?
- Medium Size Bowl
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 15.5 oz Hanover Foods Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven to 375 F°
- Rinse and drain Hanover Garbanzo beans (make sure they are dry)
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly coat the beans
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 40 – 45 minutes stirring beans every 10 minutes and cook until beans are crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature
- For alternative seasonings, substitute cayenne pepper for ½ teaspoon of cumin or ½ teaspoon chili pepper or even ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!