Brown beef and ½ cup chopped onions in heavy skillet; drain. Blend beans (do not drain excess liquid) in blender. Add blended beans....
- skillet, Blender, chafing dish, measuring cups, appetite
- 1 can 15.5 oz Hanover Redskin Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup olives sliced
- Corn Chips Bickel’s
- Brown beef and ½ cup chopped onions in heavy skillet; drain. Blend beans (do not drain excess liquid) in blender. Add blended beans, ketchup, mustard, salt, and chili powder to meat mixture. Simmer for 10 minutes. Place mixture in chafing dish. Top with a layer of cheese, sliced olives, and your other favorite toppings. Serve with corn chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment