Sweet Potato Pie
Are you a pie lover? Do you wanna keep loving it, and eating a healthy pie? You need to check out this pie!
- Medium Bowl
- 2-10.5 oz Hanover Foods ORGANICS SWEET POTATOES cooked according to package directions
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 tbsp Butter softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/16 tsp Salt
- 1 Unbaked 9 Inch Pie Shell
- Preheat oven to 300 F°.
- In a bowl, combine Mashed Seasoned Sweet Potatoes, eggs, butter, milk, vanilla and salt, beat until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pie and shell sprinkle the ¼ cup of sugar on top. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before baking to allow the sugar to melt.
- Bake one hour, until toothpick inserted into center of pie comes out clean. Cool before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!