Sweet & Sour Carrots
Brighten up your day with these things! I bet you never thought of carrots of being sweet nor sour, now you can try both!
- 12 oz Hanover Foods Whole Carrots
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- ¼ cup Water
- White Pepper
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Thyme optional
- Dill optional
- Cook carrots according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Stir in vinegar and water.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add pepper, margarine and carrots. Heat through.
- Sprinkle with thyme and dill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!