It's pizza time! But not the greasy kind! Try out this snazzy pie!
- Dough Roller
- Flour (to dust your work area)
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 4 oz Hanover Foods Green & Red Peppers & Onion Strips
- 4 oz Hanover Foods Confetti Style Shredded Vegetables
- 4 oz Hanover Foods Mushrooms Pieces & Stems drained
- 4 oz Hanover Foods Chopped Spinach
- 12 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F°
- Dust your work surface with some flour. Roll out the dough to the shape of your baking sheet. Coat the baking sheet with olive oil and place dough on top.
- Spread ricotta cheese evenly across the dough. Season with salt and pepper and top with the vegetables, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 14 minutes. Remove from oven. Slice and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!